23 August 2009

RadioFreeG-Episode41-Words and Music

After a summer hiatus, RadioFreeG is back for the rest of 2009, and bringing a whole bunch of new friends along for the ride! Get the latest show by clicking on the link below:


Some of the Faithful Listenership may remember RadioFreeG was part of another fantastic podcast "Climax Radio Show". That was a podcast for music lovers, by music lovers. I've decided to take a piece of that show and incorporate it into RadioFreeG.

So, I'm putting out the call to anyone in a band, friends of people in a band, and anyone that knows of new music that NEEDS to be heard - send me an mp3 and a short note as to why you love this music, and I'll send it out on the Interweb for you!

This show we have the debut of the UK group "I am Three", and I'll be playing their track "Not Sick of Summer". I am Three vitals -



website: www.myspace.com/jesuistrois
Email: iamthreemanager@googlemail.com
Phone: 07588371197

Get your submissions in by email. (See radiofreeg.blogspot.com for all contact information).

Lets make this podcast a place for the angry words you know and love, and the new kickass music you WILL come to know and love!

Don't forget SUBSCRIBE,SUBSCRIBE,SUBSCRIBE in iTunes!

"END TRANSMISSION."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this, Briliant and thanks for your continuing support!

I Am Three