25 December 2006

AUDIO PROBLEMS FIXED!

Hello All, and Merry Christmas.

I have received a lot of feedback from the Listenership that they CANNOT download the radio programs! Or, if they can, they only get the first few minutes and miss out on the brilliance of the remainder of the show. That being the case, the files are now stored on another server and now are available for FULL download!

I put a list of shows at the top of the sidebar along the right-hand side, under "RadioFreeG-SHOW ARCHIVES", so you do not have to search through
past postings to find them.


PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, let me know if anyone is still experiencing difficulty downloading any of the shows, and I will again try to fix the problem. I would like to make sure that everyone is able to at least download the show before making more!

Thanks, and drop a comment to this post
if you were not able to hear the full show,
but are now getting the entire file.

No comments: